Monday, March 2, 2009

Julia Roberts Meets Irfran Khan

The image “http://sampurn.com/newsimages/newsImagesThumb/02032009083747_1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_DKdJCNTWNhPwhSDO8U8mvGQtBLXg4SrknZOeMbipdQOSIhshwrpZdZzk6wIvbntwQAzWjU1gbAxwsqQACBMheDm1ITisj5aeLaW4MlkKbIqJMxyYhLSuQEwbRzKosfx0OkV-K9ummGs/s400/julia_roberts_paparazzi.jpg
In LA for the Oscars Irfan Khan met up with Julia Roberts for what turned out to be a memorable rendezvous.

“On the day after the Oscars ceremony we were doing a photo-feature for a magazine when I was told Julia Roberts was closeby , and would I like to meet her? I said she didn’t know me . But I was told she did know my work. I ran to meet her . It turned out, Julia had seen The Namesake very recently. She was doing a photo-session when we met up. She was sooooo sooooo genuinely pleased to meet me. She told me it was an honour to meet me. ‘What a beautiful film you’ve given us,’ she said. I swooned.”

Irrfan was bowled over by Julia Robert’s gracious compliments. “Such a big star and so little vanity. She not only had wonderful things to say about my film , she also lavished praise on India. ‘My kids and I love your country,’ she said. They were in India and plan to return again.”

0 comments:

Bollywood Blue

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online